2011/09/25

Smelly Sunday

Holla! it's Sunday!!! spelt es-yu-en-di-ay-wai and i'm still chillin in my bedroom with chocolate all over me. I can't think of anything to do....... I don't even wanna know when Biology test is or even math test which i know IT'S TOMORROW. I don't wanna know what time it is at the moment, my eyes won't even look down at my laptop to see the time. But I thank the people here for not pushing me to take a bath. i love the smell of sunday, stinky but the cool breeze from my pyjamas knocked out the word stinky!!!!!

My house is full of silence at the moment, my lil sisssy's asleep cs last night she couldn't sleep. WHICH MADE ME AWAKE ALL NIGHT. AND NOW I'M FREAK'N SLEEPY!!!!!
My phone didn't ring at all this noon. I didn't put it on silent or vibrate or whatever. It's just....... just.......... so sad....... i don't have any credits!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA. so sorry for those who txt me n stuff. the thing is i don't know where it is. lost, somewhere around my bed i guess.

Right now i'm figuring out on what to do. I get so bored easily. things get boring easily. and the most miserably unwanted feeling of mine right now is that.......... i can't feel anything. *seriously*
I hear cats fighting, dunno what they're exactly saying. Loud voices. Completely annoying. But i don't find it annoys me or at least gets on my nerves. Can't feel anything :') HAHAHAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment